Candour’s client in the Brynmawr area are currently looking to recruit an experienced Machine Operator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products. Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly. Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production operating a machine in a manufacturing/ engineering environment is required.
- Operating the Drill Machine
- Completing quality Checks on completed Work
- Valid forklift licence, preferred but not essential
- Good General Health & Safety Knowledge and awareness
- Complying with all Health & Safety legislation and legal requirements is a priority
- It is important candidate can work under own steam as the role involves reasonable amount of autonomy.
Experience of using metal forming equipment
Experienced In using a horizontal Borer machine working in a Machine shop manufacturing/ engineering environment
This is a day’s regular position.
If interested please call Gemma on (phone number removed)