A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients for a Process Engineer to join an expanding team within the Merthyr Tydfil area.
This is a “hands on” role working within the Automotive business. The Engineer participates within the overall team, meeting the needs of our business against the below criteria.
Salary = £37,000 Plus
- Solid Engineering Background.
- Experience in New Product, Process Introduction & Lean Line Design.
- Familiar with and using Lean Tools and Techniques – 6 Sigma, Kaizen, TPM, OEE etc.
- Good Problem Solver experienced in using Tools such as 5Y’s and Fishbone Analysis.
- A Team Player used to working in Cross Functional Teams.
- Experience of the expectations involved in being a 1st Tier Automotive Supplier.
- Able to switch between medium/long term tasks to immediate priorities.
- To evaluate, propose and introduce changes to existing business processes with the aim of increasing profitability by reducing waste and improving efficiency whilst maintaining system integrity and product quality.
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methodology
- Good leadership skills within a team environment to facilitate & manage change
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of enthusiasm and commitment to drive change
- I.T. skills including CAD software.
If you would like to find out more please contact the Candour Talent team on (phone number removed)