My Client in the Ebbw Vale area are looking for a Works Supervisor and manager to join their growing business.
- The role will require travelling across the UK and will come with a company vehicle.
- Attend pre-start meetings.
- Manage men ensuring that the instruction is clean and standard of expected workmanship is demonstrated.
- Maintain contact with main contractor to ensure they are satisfied with out on site performance.
- Organise material and kit (Co-ordinate with Operations Director).
- Ensure we produce best standards.
- Pass accurate information of works to accounts for billing on a daily basis to Accounts Department.
- Ensure work is signed off by site management on a daily basis and pass onto Administration Assistant.
- Ensure Health and Safety is stringently adhered to.
- To complete toolbox talks and provide documentation to office.
- Monthly vehicle, tool checks on vans including paperwork passed to office, ensure vans are kept in a clean non-smoking conditions.
- Report any problems to Office Manager.
- Other duties to be allocated as/when required in line with the operation of the business.
If you are a Construction Manager or Supervisor looking for a change then please get in touch with us today on (phone number removed)
Do you think you have what it takes for this role?
Apply Online with CV Library